Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by sachin mittal <sa...@huawei.com> on 2012/11/06 06:08:58 UTC

HELLP Regarding C++ Xerces

HI,

I need a help!

I wish to know weather Xerces depends on the Suse version also or not as I am not able to figure this out.

I mean to say that weather there is any difference in xerces  if I use it on suse10 or suse10SP1 or other higher version of Suse's.

Is there any functionality difference?

Looking for your response .
 [cid:image001.jpg@01CD47D0.A685F920]
Thanks N Regards,
Sachin Mittal
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by