Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Cindy O'Leary <co...@adelphia.net> on 2006/05/30 03:22:37 UTC

[users@httpd] Gallery version 2.0.2

      I am a complete novice at this, but my professional has been unable to help me with a problem I've had with my gallery page.  I used to be able to download pictures to albums and now I can't. I get an error message that reads: Can anyone help me with this?
      Error Detail -
      Error (ERROR_PLATFORM_FAILURE) : /home/wwwexpe/public_html/gallery/g2data/locks/0/7/7
        a.. in modules/core/classes/FlockLockSystem.class at line 261 (gallerystatus::error)
        b.. in modules/core/classes/FlockLockSystem.class at line 69 (flocklocksystem::_acquirelock)
        c.. in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryLockHelper_simple.class at line 66 (flocklocksystem::acquirereadlock)
        d.. in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 2068 (gallerylockhelper_simple::acquirereadlock)
        e.. in modules/core/ItemAddAlbum.inc at line 53 (gallerycoreapi::acquirereadlock)
        f.. in main.php at line 174 (itemaddalbumcontroller::handlerequest)
        g.. in main.php at line 87
        h.. in main.php at line 80
      Gallery version  2.0.2
      PHP version  4.4.2 apache
      Webserver  Apache
      Database  mysql 4.0.27-standard
      Toolkits  SquareThumb, ImageMagick, NetPBM, Gd
      Operating system  Linux server005.serverquality.com 2.6.11.7.dn2.p4 #2 SMP Mon Apr 11 11:00:44 EDT 2005 i686
      Browser  Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

Re: [users@httpd] Gallery version 2.0.2

Posted by Cindy O'Leary <co...@adelphia.net>.
Hi R,  It worked!!!!!!!! Changing the locking mechanism.  You are the
best!!! I have been trying to get my "professional" to help me with this for
months.  Check out my gallery page on my site experiencesquam.com.  Thank
you for taking the time to email me back!  C

Posted by Richard de Vries <ri...@yahoo.com>.