Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mark O'Driscoll <ma...@eircom.net> on 2002/08/19 12:27:17 UTC

Precompilation

Hi,

I currently recompile all my jsp's using jspc and update the entries in
web.xml as created by jspc.

This is fine but not quite what I want. One of the problems is that my
default welcome page is index.jsp which, of course, is
no longer there when the file is precompiled. I have got around this by
having a index.html that redirects after 0 secs to index.jsp.

Any solution to this?

I would like to be precompile so that all jsp go into
localhost/work/<application>fred$jsp.{java,class} as tomcat does. Any easy
way to do this?