Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Sunil CHAUDHARI <su...@dbs.com.INVALID> on 2019/12/17 04:19:58 UTC

RE: [External] Re: FAILED TO WRITE PID

Hi,
Thanks for kind reply.
Does it mean, I need some build tool to build the source?
I want to run the zookeeper multimode cluster. And same for kafka server?
What will you suggest me? Binary or source?
What exactly the special need to prefer source package over binary?

Regards,
Sunil.
Posted by Sunil CHAUDHARI <su...@dbs.com.INVALID>.
Thanks a lot!
I installed binary already and its running happily 😊
Hoping for same quick support in future as well!

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Sunil,