Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2012/11/14 09:09:39 UTC

A warm welcome to the newest PPMC members, please!

Hi all,

I'm glad to inform you that we can officially welcome the latest 2 members
of the PPMC:

Gordon Smith and Peter Ent

Both Peter and Gordon work at Adobe. For this project, Gordon is working on
the Falcon compiler, while Peter is busy "kicking" Mustella into shape.

Let's give them a warm welcome, and then get on with the business of
building great software!

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: A warm welcome to the newest PPMC members, please!

Posted by Stefan Horochovec <st...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!!!!

Regards

Stefan Horochovec

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.
Congratulations

-Mark

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Great Gordon and Peter!

Nice to see you in the main board after all the hard work done!

:)

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología

Re: A warm welcome to the newest PPMC members, please!

Posted by Joan Llenas Masó <jo...@garnetworks.com>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.