Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by José Antonio Sánchez <ge...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/20 16:38:02 UTC

Problem with wsdl2java

I've been subscribed to the muse mailing lists and so I've been
following all of the MUSE 2.0 progress. Today I've seen a possible
release candidate so, seeing that it contained a tutorial, I tried to
follow it in my Linux system. The problems I've found (from a
distribution point of view) is that wsdl2java.sh and wsdlmerge.sh
doesn't contain the executable bit active, so they must be enabled for
execution with chmod.
The second problem is that when I execute the tools, I get the following:

jasanchez@localhost:~/workspace_tomas/Muse2_Tutorial$
/opt/muse-2.0.0-bin/bin/wsdl2java.sh -wsdl sample-wsn-producer.wsdl
bash: /opt/muse-2.0.0-bin/bin/wsdl2java.sh: /bin/sh^M: intérprete
incorrecto: No existe el fichero ó directorio

So it searches for /bin/sh^M instead of /bin/sh.

So the file should be converted from DOS format to Unix format before
it can be used in a Linux box.

I think that at least that two problems should be resolved before the
official launch because it may cause troubles to the Linux users once
it's official.

--
Saludos.
José Antonio Sánchez

Re: Problem with wsdl2java

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi,

We will fix this immediately - we have delayed the vote until Axis2 1.1
becomes available (next week), so this will be included.

Dan

"José Antonio Sánchez" <ge...@gmail.com> wrote on 09/20/2006 10:38:02
AM:

Re: Problem with wsdl2java

Posted by Andrew Eberbach <ae...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi,

I've updated the build script to fix this during the build. For yourself,
a local fix would be running the "dos2unix" command with the filename of
the scripts. The
new build should be up later today.

Thanks,
Andrew