Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Jeffrey Rodriguez <je...@hotmail.com> on 2000/08/09 18:36:54 UTC

Re: Bug - Xerces 1.1.3 XMLValidator.switchGrammar() incomplete error handling

Yes, Anthony, if anything it is a bug to emit debug messages to stdout.

Just out of curiosity, do you have a testcase or set of conditions that
causes this to consistenly occur.

I try using the DOMParser with validation off and I don't see this
message.

Thanks,
              Jeffrey Rodriguez
              IBM Silicon Valley