Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> on 2019/05/13 15:45:19 UTC

Editing Podling Status Pages

Hi -

The subject came up in another list and I thought I would share the current state of editing of pooling status pages.

I am currently working on improvements from within Whimsy, but since these are not done and I cannot predict when the work will be finished here you go:

See:
https://github.com/apache/incubator
Plan from current: https://github.com/apache/incubator/blob/master/IMPROVEMENT_PLAN.md
Plan in Whimsy: https://github.com/apache/incubator/blob/master/WHIMSY_PLAN.md

(1) Podling status pages are currently in SVN at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects

The pages are HTML wrapped in XML.

(2) The pages are staged from the xml on a daily basis by the Clutch Analysis Jenkins job:

https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Incubator/job/Incubator%20SVN%20Clutch%20Analysis%20-%20part%201/

#!/bin/bash
export JBAKE_HOME=/home/jenkins/tools/jbake/jbake-2.6.3
bash ./build_clutch.sh

(3) The staged pages are published using the Incubator site build job:

https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Incubator/job/Incubator%20GIT%20Site%20-%20part%202/

#!/bin/bash
export JBAKE_HOME=/home/jenkins/tools/jbake/jbake-2.6.3
./build_site.sh

Regards,
Dave