Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/12 17:45:52 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release JXPath 1.3 based on RC2

--- Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Matt Benson
> <gu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Thanks, Seb.
>
> I changed the m1 build to use JUnit 3.8.1 and add
> the new dependency
> for mockrruner:

Niall, I apologize for having failed to express my
appreciation of this assistance.  :)  But then you
busted my chops on #asf, so maybe we're even... ;)

> Two tests continue to fail under JDK 1.3 (but pass
> using JDK 1.4)

Yep, these are fixed now.

[SNIP]

I think that's all the outstanding issues.  If we are
intellectually aware that the Ant and M1 builds work
on 1.3 and that the maven.compile.source and target
are set to 1.3 (inherited from commons-parent), does
anyone have any further issue with my preparing RCs
(if I can even remember how 1.5 months later) on 1.5
(OS X, remember)?

Thanks,
Matt

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/jxpath/tags/JXPATH_1_3_RC2/

http://people.apache.org/~mbenson/jxpath-1.3-rc2/site

http://people.apache.org/~mbenson/jxpath-1.3-rc2/clirr-report.txt

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 4:45 PM, Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Matt Benson
>> <gu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> > Thanks, Seb.
>>
>> I changed the m1 build to use JUnit 3.8.1 and add
>> the new dependency
>> for mockrruner:
>
> Niall, I apologize for having failed to express my
> appreciation of this assistance.  :)  But then you
> busted my chops on #asf, so maybe we're even... ;)

Hey np and sorry :)

>> Two tests continue to fail under JDK 1.3 (but pass
>> using JDK 1.4)
>>

> Yep, these are fixed now.
>
> [SNIP]
>
> I think that's all the outstanding issues.  If we are
> intellectually aware that the Ant and M1 builds work
> on 1.3 and that the maven.compile.source and target
> are set to 1.3 (inherited from commons-parent), does
> anyone have any further issue with my preparing RCs
> (if I can even remember how 1.5 months later) on 1.5
> (OS X, remember)?

Go for it.

Niall