Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/08 18:44:51 UTC

Any notes for our quarterly report to the board?

Hi all, I'm preparing our quarterly report to the Apache board.

Please let me know of any Derby-related items that we should include
in this quarter's report!

thanks,

bryan

Re: Any notes for our quarterly report to the board?

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@gmail.com>.
On 10/8/20 11:44 AM, Bryan Pendleton wrote:
> Hi all, I'm preparing our quarterly report to the Apache board.
>
> Please let me know of any Derby-related items that we should include
> in this quarter's report!
>
> thanks,
>
> bryan

None from me. It's been a quiet quarter. Thanks, Bryan.