Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Michael Ji <fj...@yahoo.com> on 2005/09/20 19:04:41 UTC

Re: re-generating a fetchlist

fetchlist is generated from webdb, if you didn't
delete it by mistake, then, there is no problem for
you to generate a new fetchlist from webdb;

I guess, the problem for you is that the setting for
interval, you probably have 30 days interval as
default, so if you run generation within that waiting
period, nothing will be added to fetchlist,

so, change you system time to over that period and run
generate again, hope that works,

Michael Ji,

http://mail.yahoo.com