Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com> on 2005/04/23 03:44:35 UTC

New tests for t/spf.t?

I almost checked in some new tests for spf.t, then thought I should be less
reckless about it and ask first.

Feeling somewhat agile, I added tests to spf.t so that it would test for all
eight of [HELO_](PASS|NEUTRAL|SOFTFAIL|FAIL). I can't actually add the
required records to dnsbltest.spamassassin.org's DNS record, and I don't
even know for sure that I have the tests right. If I check this in it will
cause spf.t to fail 4/8 tests instead of the 1/4 it does now, but then
someone can fix it.

Any objection to my checking this in?

 -- sidney