Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/22 14:32:46 UTC

Re: how to pack additional source-files (*.groovy) into *-sources.jar file?

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=maven-soure-plugin+include+patterns+packaged+into+the+jar&l=1

2009/5/22 <to...@gi-de.com>

> Hi,
>
> how can I pack additional source-files, in my case *.groovy files at
> src\main\groovy into the -sources.jar file, generated by
> maven-source-plugin?
>
> Thanx, torsten

Antwort: Re: how to pack additional source-files (*.groovy) into *-sources.jar file?

Posted by to...@gi-de.com.
Hi again,

another issue:

Since <includes> means "Specified as fileset patterns which are relative
to the input directory whose contents is being packaged into the JAR. "
I can only configure <include> relative to "src\main\java" - because that
is the default source directory.

to go relative with "../" navigation doesn´t work for fileset patterns -
so again my question:

how can I than pack "src\main\groovy" into the sources.jar
- or even src\main\groovy and src\main\java if my module contains both
kind of sources?

Thanx, Torsten

torsten.reinhard@gi-de.com
25.05.2009 10:38
Bitte antworten an
"Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>

An
"Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Antwort: Re: how to pack additional source-files (*.groovy) into
*-sources.jar   file?

nice URL, very funny.....but I think I´m not that kind of beginner in
using Maven, sorry.

I couldn´t use version 2.1 without any workaround, see
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSOURCES-44 for details.
so, any other idea?

Torsten

Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>