Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/24 20:07:15 UTC

Closing JIRA Issues

Hi team,
Could you please go over the current JIRA issues and update them according
to the latest status? (i.e Change their state as Close, Not Fix, or Update
the Fix for version).
Regards.
Gurkan

Re: Closing JIRA Issues

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Ok good.
I did not check myself, but I'll be trying to do the 7.1.x release soon if
possible so at the same time I can have a look

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: Closing JIRA Issues