Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Duan, Nick" <ND...@mcdonaldbradley.com> on 2006/07/18 22:52:44 UTC

RE: Databinding Problem/Why sjxsp.jar not bundled in axis2

Thanks Robert!  I installed today's bin distribution and tried my test
again.  It works!

However, I had to download the sjxsp.jar (Sun's implementation of StAX)
file from Sun's web site and add it to the classpath.  Otherwise, I got
the exception: com.bea.xml.stream.MXParserFactory not found.

It looks like sjxsp.jar is required.  Why wasn't it bundled with axis2?
Does apache have an equivalent implementation of StAX?

Thanks!

ND

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
Axis2 does have a stax jar bundled in the nightlies,
wstx-asl-2.9.3.jar . I've gotten bitten by this problem myself
recently.