Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <br...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID> on 2017/03/03 13:03:06 UTC

Update web site layout

Hi all,

Didn't find an issue for that, so thought about asking here before creating a ticket in JIRA.

Normally I find what I need using the current site (normally models, version, and manual) but thought maybe an update in the web site layout could be a good idea?

I thought combined with OPENNLP-6 and OPENNLP-504 (and maybe later OPENNLP-48 as well) this could attract more users / developers.

Here's an example, using the Maven Site plug-in, with the Fluid skin: https://kinow.github.io/opennlp/

Cheers
Bruno

Re: Update web site layout

Posted by "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <br...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>.
Thanks everyone!

JIRA ticket created: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENNLP-999

Cheers
Bruno

Posted by Rodrigo Agerri <ro...@ehu.eus>.

Re: Update web site layout

Posted by "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <br...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>.
And both with nice layouts too. Thanks for the links Suneel.

Bruno

Re: Update web site layout

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.

Re: Update web site layout

Posted by "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <br...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>.
Hi William,

Re: Update web site layout

Posted by William Colen <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Bruno,

Re: Update web site layout

Posted by Eldad Yamin <el...@gmail.com>.
Unsubscribe
Please remove me from this list already!!!!