Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Jeff de Vries <jd...@pfrog.com> on 2006/06/01 20:41:01 UTC

Does SQLTemplate support Collection parameters?

I want the following:

" ... WHERE type IN ($types) ..."

to expand into:

"... WHERE type IN (1,2,3,4) ..."

If I pass in a Collection as the value of the parameter "types" in the
parameter map for SQLTemplate, will it do what I want?  Is there a way?

Thanks,
Jeff de Vries

Re: Does SQLTemplate support Collection parameters?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
AFAIK this should work in 1.2, but not 1.1