Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by lzr <js...@163.com> on 2013/05/27 13:22:19 UTC

Did anyone experience the java.io.SyncFailedException during AMQ use?

Dear all,

Now I'm running activemq 5.6 and found the following exception, did any experience the same problem and fix it?
xxxx | ERROR | KahaDB failed to store to Journal | org.apache.activemq.store.kahadb.MessageDatabase | ActiveMQ Transport: xxx
java.io.SyncFailedException: sync failed
at java.io.FileDescriptor.sync(Native Method)
at org.apache.kahadb.journal.DataFileAppender.processQueue(DataFileAppender.java:367)
at org.apache.kahadb.journal.DataFileAppender$1.run(DataFileAppender.java:188)

It would be much appreciated if any suggestions!

Best regards,
Zhuran

Re: Did anyone experience the java.io.SyncFailedException during AMQ use?

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Disk problems? What kind of disk, OS and filesystem are you using?

--
*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog