Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/07 06:01:30 UTC

Re: What makes an Analyzer/Tokenizer/CharFilter/etc suitable for Solr?

Has this logic (default constructor or version flag) changed due to
LUCENE-4877 ? I rerun my tool and suddenly huge number of Factories
acquired a new constructor (e.g. MappingCharFilterFactory).

Regards,
   Alex.
at once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD
book)