Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Adam Elnagger <ae...@lampreynetworks.com> on 2009/09/09 21:21:40 UTC

Axis 2 C on Windows Mobile

Hello Again,

Has anyone managed to use Axis 2/C on Windows Mobile? When I went to compile
I came across a problem when compiling for a Windows Mobile smartphone. The
preprocessor choked at line 230 in axutil_log.h on "elif WIN32". I replaced
this with _WIN32_CE, and then discovered that axutil_windows.h imports
direct.h and io.h which are not present in the Windows Mobile environment.
Is there a workaround for this, or can Axis 2/C not be used on the Windows
Mobile platform?

Thanks,

Adam Elnagger