Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by fi...@linuxfreemail.com on 2001/10/29 18:10:00 UTC

connection to mysql (newbie or better dumm:)

I'd like to apologize me with all the people that join this mailing list for
my stupid question about the connection to mysql.
I have found a stupid error in my code. I mean I wrote a "i" instead of a "j".
I'm really sorry for all the people that spent time to answer me, I hope
that in the future it won't happen again.
Special thanx to JLB; without u maybe I'd have spent other 2 days without
notice my stupid error!

thanx to all!

filo

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!