Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2018/03/26 14:56:23 UTC

[LAST CALL] Cork Summit / BarCamp in Cork, May 2019

Hi all,

this is the last reminder for the upcoming Cork event. We will finalize the agenda in the coming weeks, but some details for this meeting is at

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/ATS+Euro-Tour+2018 <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/ATS+Euro-Tour+2018>

If you plan to attend, and have yet not RSVPd on this page, please do so now! This is a mix of developer and user discussions / work, so everyone is encouraged to attend. I was hoping more users from Europe would be able to attend, so it’s somewhat disappointing to see the lack of participation so far.

Cheers,

— leif