Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Mikael Petterson <mi...@ericsson.com.INVALID> on 2023/04/25 13:56:05 UTC

Difference when setting xml reader and not

Hi,

We use

Method 1:

  XmlOptions options = new XmlOptions();
options.setLoadUseXMLReader(SAXParserFactory.newInstance().newSAXParser().getXMLReader());

XmlObject.Factory.parse(str, options);

As well as

Method 2:
XmlObject.Factory.parse(str);

We changed from jdom 1.1.3 to jdom2 and it seems that method 1 is picking up the change and gets affected but not method 2.

Which parser is then used for method 2?

Br,

//mike

Re: Difference when setting xml reader and not