Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by membersound <me...@web.de> on 2012/11/28 22:14:05 UTC

How to execute a method automatically after deployment?

Hi,

how can I execute a method automatically after the whole application is
loaded an up running?
I don't mean static blocks to initialize something. I mean just executing a
method as it would be called after application deployed. With all injected
services working and so on.

Can Tapestry do this?
Thanks

RE: How to execute a method automatically after deployment?

Posted by Tony Nelson <tn...@starpoint.com>.
In your AppModule contribute a method annotated with @Startup.

http://blog.tapestry5.de/index.php/2010/06/16/registry-startup/

how can I execute a method automatically after the whole application is loaded an up running?
I don't mean static blocks to initialize something. I mean just executing a method as it would be called after application deployed. With all injected services working and so on.

Can Tapestry do this?
Thanks

Since 1982, Starpoint Solutions has been a trusted source of human capital and solutions. We are committed to our clients, employees, environment, community and social concerns.  We foster an inclusive culture based on trust, respect, honesty and solid performance. Learn more about Starpoint and our social responsibility at http://www.starpoint.com/social_responsibility

This email message from Starpoint Solutions LLC is for the sole use of  the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged  information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Starpoint Solutions shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.