Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by falom <fa...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2006/11/04 18:42:28 UTC

回复: WSS4J and UsernameToken replay

Hi,

I think you can retrieve the desired nonce directly from the soap header.

falom

Christian Keiler <ch...@web.de> 写道: Hi,

I'm using Axis2 in connection with the rampart module. I want to
authenticate users by an UsernameToken using digests. Considering
possible replay attacks I want to save some nonce values within my
service implementation and do not want to accept twice used "nonce" in a
given time. Does one of you know, how to do this with the mentioned
frameworks? The WSPasswordCallback is missing a getNonce() and a
getCreated() method as well...is this "just" a bug or are there other
possibilities to manage my problem?

Thanks in advance,
Christian

 雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件