Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Mickey Mokotov <mi...@fetchbook.info> on 2004/11/04 09:19:14 UTC

a suggestion

Hi,

We are using struts as the framework of a heavy loaded website for several
years.
Only recently I've seen the struts resource page showing a list of sites
using struts, and I was wondering if you would like to add our website to
it.

Best regards,
and _well_done_ on the job you're doing,
Mickey.

--
 <http://www.fetchbook.info/> www.FetchBook.Info
Find the lowest price - Compare more then a hundred book stores in a click.

Re: a suggestion

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
The 'resources' portion of our web site was moved from apache.org [0] to
sourceforge [1].  And at some point, some or all of the info was added to
the wiki [2].  I haven't really kept up with each of these places, but if
you want to add yourself to the wiki, feel free.

[0] http://struts.apache.org/
[1] http://struts.sourceforge.net/community/index.html
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsResources

--