Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at> on 2008/08/29 10:44:54 UTC

Problkem with AJAX suggest layout

Hi all!

I'm using Tobago 1.0.12 and I'm having some problems with the layout of the
AJAX suggest-list.
I have an input field, located inside a cell that is scrollable. Now the
problem is that when I indeed scroll the cell, the suggest-list remains at
the original location. This means that some of my suggest-lists don't even
show up, because their original location is outside of the initial visible
window.

Can anybody tell me how to solve this problem?
Switching to a newer version of Tobago is out though, we've extended Tobago
pretty much and currently don't have the time and manpower to port it to the
newest version.

It would be great if there's some CSS or JS solution to my problem...

Thanks.

--
Roland Asmann

CFC Informationssysteme Entwicklungsgesellschaft m.b.H
Bäckerstrasse 1/2/7
A-1010 Wien
FN 266155f, Handelsgericht Wien

Tel.: +43/1/513 88 77 - 27