Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jignesh Patel <ji...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/07 16:29:34 UTC

multiple rows with same unique row+dynamic update

Companies like Facebook and Stumble upon uses HBase for the day to day
transaction. Since HBase and HDFS both are not going to support
dynamic updates, how would they able to keep track of unique customer
id(which is normally row ID) in HBase?

Also wanted to know is there a work-around to handle dynamic update?

-Jignesh

Re: multiple rows with same unique row+dynamic update

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
You might want to (re)read this: http://hbase.apache.org/book/versions.html

There's no conflict.

J-D