Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by tobias <to...@t-systems.com> on 2015/02/16 12:50:11 UTC

algorithm xmldsig-more#sha256-rsa-MGF1

When I try to use the algorithm xmldsig-more#sha256-rsa-MGF1, I`m getting a
not found exception. I`M using Java 1.8_25. What is wrong?

org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignatureException: The requested
algorithm SHA256withRSAandMGF1 does not exist. Original Message was:
SHA256withRSAandMGF1 Signature not available

Re: algorithm xmldsig-more#sha256-rsa-MGF1

Posted by Sean Mullan <se...@oracle.com>.
On 02/16/2015 06:50 AM, tobias wrote:
> When I try to use the algorithm xmldsig-more#sha256-rsa-MGF1, I`m getting a
> not found exception. I`M using Java 1.8_25. What is wrong?

Oracle's JDK doesn't support SHA256withRSAandMGF1. You will need to
install a JCE provider that does support it, like BouncyCastle.

--Sean