Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Slattery, Tim - BLS" <Sl...@bls.gov> on 2004/08/27 17:22:28 UTC

Somewhat OT: moving Struts app from BEA to Jboss

I've got a rather small Struts app that runs fine on BEA Weblogic. Now we're
looking in to Jboss, so I've got a copy of Jboss 3.2.5. I've added a
sybase-ds.xml file defining my database connection, and I copied my Freqs
directory (that's my small Struts app) from the Bean directory structure to
the Jboss directory structure.

When I start Jboss, I get ZILLIONS of messages. Nearly all are "DEBUG"
level. It seems to separately trying to deploy every jar file in the
WEB-INF/lib directory. It generates errors, complete with stack dumps, on
inoffensive jsp pages!

Does anybody have a clue what I've done wrong, or a clue as to where I could
go to find out?

--
Tim Slattery
Slattery_T@bls.gov

Re: Somewhat OT: moving Struts app from BEA to Jboss

Posted by Emmanouil Batsis <Em...@eurodyn.com>.
ksitron wrote:

> Make sure to copy your dir structure to
>
> JBOSS_HOME/server/all/deploy/"nameOfYouWebApp.war"

Right, even in unexpanded form, the *directory*'s name containing the
app must end in .war

Re: Somewhat OT: moving Struts app from BEA to Jboss

Posted by ksitron <ks...@elp.rr.com>.