Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 徐靖峰 <ki...@apache.org> on 2019/04/16 02:51:19 UTC

Apache mailbox can not send email to Foxmail

Hi,
I am the owner of the mailbox address kirito.moe@foxmail.com, I prefer to
use foxmail as my common mailbox.
Recently, I suddenly found that I could not receive mail from the dubbo
mailing list. Finally, I confirm that it is the fault :
*Apache mailbox cannot send email to Foxmail* !!!

I try to use my apache mailbox address kirito@apache.org to send to my
foxmail mailbox address kirito.moe@foxmail.com. Got the warning message
sent by apache daemon mailer as below:

MAILER-DAEMON@apache.org
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
> addresses.
> <ki...@foxmail.com>:
> 203.205.219.57 failed after I sent the message.
> Remote host said: 550 Connection frequency limited
> [Mqt+TA8PJ3wOyteZ5VUJMcHAsAwZimHdyQ== Blocked IP 207.244.88.153].
> http://service.mail.qq.com/cgi-bin/help?subtype=1&&id=20022&&no=1000722
> --- Below this line is a copy of the message.
> >> xxx my origin test email content... xxx

suggestion: change your email address to Gmail is a good idea.