Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by aviadLich <av...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/06 14:13:08 UTC

WARNING: Cleanup failed

i downloaded and installed ActiveMQ-4.0-m4
i started the broker
and up to here every thing looks fine

i compiled and run the consumer/producer sample
inserting no parameters to the application.

if the consumer finishes before the producer i get the following exception
in the consumer only:

Apr 6, 2006 1:51:10 PM org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection
transportFailed
WARNING: Cleanup failed
javax.jms.JMSException: Cannot write to the stream any more it has already
been closed
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:57)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.asyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1043)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.cleanup(ActiveMQConnection.java:1191)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.transportFailed(ActiveMQConnection.java:1585)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onException(ActiveMQConnection.java:1338)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:102)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:102)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onException(TransportFilter.java:102)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportSupport.onException(TransportSupport.java:90)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:149)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.EOFException: Cannot write to the stream any more it has
already been closed
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedOutputStream.checkClosed(TcpBufferedOutputStream.java:131)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedOutputStream.write(TcpBufferedOutputStream.java:69)
        at java.io.DataOutputStream.writeInt(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.marshal(OpenWireFormat.java:169)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.oneway(TcpTransport.java:117)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.oneway(TransportFilter.java:90)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.oneway(WireFormatNegotiator.java:65)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:44)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.oneway(ResponseCorrelator.java:54)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.asyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1041)
        ... 9 more

if the producer finishes first i get the exception on both agents
if i dont close the connection no exception happens but on the other hand
the application never ends

thanks

Re: WARNING: Cleanup failed

Posted by aviadLich <av...@gmail.com>.
you are right indeed
thnx
:)

Re: WARNING: Cleanup failed

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
I think this has been resolved in the 4.0-RC2 release...

http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0-RC2/

On 4/6/06, aviadLich <av...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.oneway(TcpTransport.java:117)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.oneway(TransportFilter.java:90)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.oneway(WireFormatNegotiator.java:65)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:44)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.oneway(ResponseCorrelator.java:54)
>         at
> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.asyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1041)
>         ... 9 more
>
> if the producer finishes first i get the exception on both agents
> if i dont close the connection no exception happens but on the other hand

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/