Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org> on 2003/10/01 00:37:47 UTC

Re: AW: I am tired

Herbst Rainer wrote:

>I use the
>
>cocoon-lenya-latest-src.tar.gz
>
>which contains
>
>lenya-0.8-dev-src-20030523044804

ok, this seems to be very old. I realize (not just now actually) that we
need to do much
better on this. But most important is that we fix the license problems
re Xopus and old Bitflux version.

It's best if you use the CVS version and Cocoon-2.1 release

>bitflux - the one that came with the lenya sources. How to upgrade?

the included version doesn't work properly.
Again use the CVS version of Lenya and take a look at the "blog" publication

>exceptions - e.g:
>http://localhost:8081/lenya/default/
>
>-->
>An Error Occurred org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException No pipeline matched request: default/
>
>I do understand that the correct url is http://localhost:8081/lenya/default/introduction.html
>but maybe the sitemap could redirect automatically to the correct location instead of creating ugly java stack printouts.

Again this has been changed within the CVS version ...

HTH

Michael