Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by gnath <ga...@yahoo.com> on 2012/01/27 19:34:01 UTC

Not able to send reply for the post

Hi all,

Im not able to reply to some of my posts. I have been getting this failure notice saying:
<us...@tomcat.apache.org>:
Remote
 host said: 552 spam score (7.4) exceeded threshold
(FREEMAIL_FORGED_REPLYTO,FU_COMMON_SUBS2,HTML_MESSAGE,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE,SPF_PASS
 ) [BODY]

Is there any workaround or solution for this?

-G

Re: Not able to send reply for the post

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 27/01/2012 18:34, gnath wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Im not able to reply to some of my posts. I have been getting this failure notice saying:
> <us...@tomcat.apache.org>:
> Remote
>  host said: 552 spam score (7.4) exceeded threshold
> (FREEMAIL_FORGED_REPLYTO,FU_COMMON_SUBS2,HTML_MESSAGE,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE,SPF_PASS
>  ) [BODY]
>
> Is there any workaround or solution for this?

Stop sending e-mails in HTML format. Use plain text.

Mark