Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mond Ray Mond <op...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/11 09:55:06 UTC

Help needed to configure Camel endpoint from a Spring example

[ I originally posted this as a MQSeries question, but really its a
Spring/Camel issue so I am posting again to garner more interest! ]

In Spring I have the following queue defined:

    <!-- targetClient is used to tell the MQ system that the target is MQ
(1) not JMS (0) -->
    <bean id="pocBridge.imqOutgoingQueue" class="com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueue"
p:targetClient="1">
        <constructor-arg value="MQSD"/>
        <constructor-arg value="TQS.QLOC.RECEIVE.HEAD.O.AMQD1"/>
    </bean>

All of these arguments / properties are needed to make the queue work.  How
do I tell Camel to use this queue reference or how can I configure this
queue in Camel DSL?

I assumed that the JMS component would have some option to set some
properties on the implementation but I can't see how to do that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards

Ray