Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> on 2018/03/20 16:47:53 UTC

tmp files

Hi to all,
I've just discovered that Phoenix continue to create .tmp files in /tmp
directory causing the disk to run out of space...is there a way to change
this directory and run a cleanup??

Best,
Flavio

Re: tmp files

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
I would assume that they would be cleaned up, but I don't have specifics
to point you to off the top of my head.

Re: tmp files

Posted by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it>.

Re: tmp files