Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by "kevin.zheng" <zh...@huawei.com> on 2016/04/19 12:58:18 UTC

ignite problem when loading large amount of data into cache

Hi there,
I am trying to load a large table content into cache (about 10g).
I have initiate 8 nodes in two servers (each has 4 nodes).
My server has 48g and 32g memory respectively.
During the loading process, I have the following exception message, and all
the nodes stopped:

[14:19:15,322][SEVERE][tcp-disco-msg-worker-#2%null%][TcpDiscoverySpi]
TcpDiscov                                             erSpi's message worker
thread failed abnormally. Stopping the node in order to p
revent cluster wide instability.
java.lang.InterruptedException
        at
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject
.reportInterruptAfterWait(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2014)
        at
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject
.awaitNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2088)
        at
java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingDeque.pollFirst(LinkedBlockingDequ
e.java:522)
        at
java.util.concurrent.LinkedBlockingDeque.poll(LinkedBlockingDeque.jav
a:684)
        at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$MessageWorkerAdapter.b
ody(ServerImpl.java:5779)
        at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$RingMessageWorker.body
(ServerImpl.java:2161)
        at
org.apache.ignite.spi.IgniteSpiThread.run(IgniteSpiThread.java:62)
[14:19:15] Topology snapshot [ver=35, servers=1, clients=0, CPUs=8,
heap=1.0GB]
[14:19:15] Ignite node stopped OK [uptime=00:36:09:525]
[14:19:19] Topology snapshot [ver=30, servers=6, clients=0, CPUs=16,
heap=6.0GB]
[14:23:08,016][SEVERE][tcp-disco-msg-worker-#2%null%][TcpDiscoverySpi]
[...]

any idea how to fix it?

best regards,
Kevin

Re: re: ignite problem when loading large amount of data into cache

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Kevin,

Normally restarted Ignite node will pull data from other nodes. We call
this process "rebalance".

Also Ignite comes with a special store type - local store (see
@CacheLocalStore annotation). Local store could be used to re-load node's
data after restart. However, Ignite doesn't have any local store
implementations. You can find one in some Ignite-based commercial products,
such as GridGain.

Vladimir.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Val, should we document it in the FAQ section?