Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org> on 2012/10/23 12:43:30 UTC

Anyone able to organise a GPG keysigning party on the Tuesday?

Hi

At ApacheCon, we normally have a GPG keysigning event, to help build out
the Apache Web Of Trust. These events have often been kindly run by
Sander Temme, but I believe he's not able to make it to Sinsheim, so
we're looking for a new volunteer!

Running a keysigning party is pretty easy, and is documented:
  * http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/PgpKeySigning
  * http://www.apache.org/dev/openpgp.html

Would someone like to volunteer to organise the event on the Tuesday
night? I expect Sander can offer some advice if the resources online
aren't enough for some reason.

Thanks
Nick

Re: Anyone able to organise a GPG keysigning party on the Tuesday?

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sander,
That would be great.

I found the signing party package that you mentioned at
http://packages.debian.org/sid/signing-party. But if I could use your
scripts, that would probably be a lot easier for me.
thanks.
regards, aki

Posted by Sander Temme <sc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.