Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Rafnews <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/27 10:33:48 UTC

[users@httpd] virtualhost and redirection

Hi,

in order to provide an access to custoemrs to our developent server, i
decided to use NO-IP service and to bind my dynamic IP address to a DDNS.
so now customer can connect to server using e.g.
http://myserver.no-ip.org:8080

i change the port to avoid conflict issues and on my wireless router
every request coming to http://myserver.no-ip.org:8080 are redirected to
port 88 (for example).

now the funny part...
on this development server, i have several virtualhosts relative to my
customers, e.g.:
mydomain1
mydomain2

I would like to know what is the best solution or methods:
1. to make a DDNS (using no-ip.org) with different port and to redirect
to a particular virtualost, e.g. mydomain1 (this my router doesn't allow
me with no-ip server DDNS to 1 IP with 1 port).
2. to blind virtualhost to address..something like
http://myserver.no-ip.org:8080/domain1 could work ?

is there any other solution to make easy address for customer ?
thx
--

A.R.

http://www.facebook.com/rogtek