Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by su...@gmx.de on 2008/09/10 19:48:23 UTC

Tapestry5.0.7 versus 5.0.14

I really can't believe that the code has changed so much that the tutorial on:

http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5Training

does not work with the latest Tapestry5.

Why were the package names changes to tapestry5 ?

Has anyone a working version of this tutorial?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Re: Tapestry5.0.7 versus 5.0.14

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.
there is an updated (mavenized) package for using with
tapestry5.0.15-SNAPSHOT
at http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5Training

with regards
Sven Homburg
http://www.chenillekit.org
http://tapestry5-components.googlecode.com

Re: Tapestry5.0.7 versus 5.0.14

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
Well, those wiki articles are only accurate as long as someone keeps them up to date with all the
framework changes. In this case this wiki article was written against 5.0.7 and there have been lots
of changes since then which is normal for a framework still in development.

I warmly recommend you to follow the official tutorial at
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tutorial1/ in order to get started with T5.

Cheers,

Uli