Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christoph May <cm...@web.de> on 2006/03/24 15:00:35 UTC

inter-coplet communication possible with forms?

Hello,

I use inter-coplet communication in my cocoon-portal and the following
line works as it should:
<coplet:link path="attributes/taskId" value="1"
coplet="terminplaner5-1">back</coplet:link>
It generates an <a>-tag with the correct href-attribute.

But what to do, if i want a <form>-tag with action-attribute instead of
an <a>-tag with an href-attribute generated?
<ev:eventlink> seems to do the job, but i can't find a way of telling it
the coplet it should link to.

(coplet="http://apache.org/cocoon/portal/coplet/1.0"
ev="http://apache.org/cocoon/portal/eventlink/1.0")

So: How can i use coplet:link or ev:eventlink in this case? Is there
another tag for this job?

Or is there some code or documentation that tells me, for a start, which
tags with the corresponding attributes are syntactically correct
in the ev- or coplet- namespace?

Christoph May

Re: inter-coplet communication possible with forms?

Posted by Frank Taffelt <fr...@interface-business.de>.
i found this in the source of o.a.c...CopletTransformer which is handling
such event markup.

Frank

Posted by Christoph May <cm...@web.de>.
Thanks for the fast answer!