Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andy Soedibjo <as...@montrouge.sema.slb.com> on 2001/12/13 15:04:38 UTC

Space Problem ...

I tried to install Tomcat 4.0.1, to execute my servlet (which accessing RMI).
First, I tried to install the Tomcat in the Program Files\Tomcat 4.0.1\
folder. And, I tried to run Tomcat as stand-alone ... It's working fine
with the examples/ and jsp/, but It's not working with my servlet.
After debuging and searching the problem .... I can't found why it's not
working with my servlet. Then, I tried to re-install and put Tomcat in
c:\Tomcat4\ folder ... and try to run it again. Now my servlet can work fine.

Is anyone ever face this problem before? Is it because there is " " (space)
in my installation folder, because I've tried to install in "c:\Tomcat
4.0.1\" folder and It's not working also?

Hope anyone can give me the clue, and thanks in advance. ;-)

Rgds,
Andy.