Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sunil Sahu <Su...@KeaneIndia.Com> on 2004/07/17 07:18:56 UTC

RE: How to append select option to html:link

Hi cdroderick,

I think this is piece of code which will fulfill ur requirement..

<script language='javascript'>
function testLink(actionName)
{
Var selectValue
=document.fm.chartFormat.options[document.fm.chartFormat.selectedIndex].valu
e;

document.fm.action=actionName+"?vectorInfo="+selectValue;
document.fm.submit();

}
</script>

name="attributes">chart</html:link>