Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ne...@swisslab.de on 2005/09/13 16:04:36 UTC

Saving the Outputstream

Hello List,

I m creating PDF Files using cocoons fo2pdf serializer. Everything works
fine. Now I want to save the created pdf file on a servers directory. I
wrote a Reader to get access to the outputstream in order to save it. The
directory name is dependent on the transferred xml files name. To to this I
wrote my own Reader. Sadly closely nothing happens when I try to save the
outputstream.

In Addition my Reader sources and my xconf.

Can anyone please help me? Thanks!

Antwort: Saving the Outputstream

Posted by ho...@armacell.com.
Hi,

Could you provide (copy/paste) the reader source and sitemap.xmap extract
which you are using?

Seems as if the attachment is broken. I suggest not to attach files to the
mailing list.

Regards
Holger

users-return-82225-holger.willenborg=armacell.com@cocoon.apache.org