Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by COFFMAN Steven <SC...@CBSINC.com> on 2000/04/17 20:00:09 UTC

Build fixed

I removed DocumentPanel.java, which was no longer needed. This fixes the
build process for *clean* checkouts from CVS on Linux and NT (I verified
this). From now on, I'll insure that no new commits break compilation. (It
was already broken before my last commit)

If you previously built the cvs version of xml-fop, you will need to delete
the xml-fop/build/src/org/apache/fop/viewer/DocumentPanel.java
and possibly xml-fop/src/org/apache/fop/viewer/DocumentPanel.java

Otherwise you'll get 3 fatal errors.

My linux box only compiled for my Blackdown 1.2.2 RC4 configuration. I
didn't try it with Sun or IBM.

-Steve