Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Emmanuel Jay <em...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/05 20:10:18 UTC

Weird Validator problem

Hi,

I am having a very odd validator problem (I do think that there is nothing
out of the usual in what I am doing do at the moment I still think it is a
problem in my code but I can't understand why I have this problem).
Baiscally I am programmatically adding 2 validators to an HtmlInputText: one
is the standard LengthValidator and the other is my own custom one. The
LengthValidator is validating fine but my own is never called... My
validator is just implementing the Validator interface, and I create it
using "new" (that is not via the application)....

Any help appreciated,

Thanks,
Emmanuel