Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by jaysheel bhavsar <jb...@mindbridge.com> on 2004/05/24 21:31:03 UTC

Re: Excellent Article on James!

Kraig,
   I have james up and running with out any modifications except that it uses
dbfile rather than file for storing mail. I am currently trying to integrate
the code from your article into james. My question is that your article have
a different syntax for "repository" than what the config file has. I have not
tested anything yet so I was wondering if I need to change the syntax or
should it work as is?

thanks
jay.

Re: Excellent Article on James!

Posted by Kraig Schario <ct...@cinti.net>.
The code in the article is a collection of code from different sources. I am
pretty sure it uses the Mailet API properly, so it shouldn't matter what
type of repository you use to store the mail.