Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/31 17:13:03 UTC

FYI: Release of 1.0.4 tomorrow

Hi folks,

I've just uploaded the 1.0.4 release files to www, so they should be
visible on the mirrors by tomorrow. I'll write an announcement then
and update the website.
Also, there is a tag OJB_1_0_4 for this release, so you're free to
check in stuff again ;-) But keep in mind that Henri is about to move
OJB to SVN, probably tomorrow or Monday.

regards,
Tom

Re: FYI: Release of 1.0.4 tomorrow

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Sunday, 20:00 US/Eastern unless I hear otherwise. Should be done by
about 21:00 or so.

Hen