Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/10/10 19:53:41 UTC

Registration Is Open for CouchDB Conf, Nov 13th

Hi folks,

CouchDB Conf is a one-day conference in Vancouver, Canada on November 13,
2013. I am excited to let you know that registration is now open! Early
bird tickets are $150, and are available until October 13th. (So get yours
quick!)

Purchase your ticket for CouchDB Conf now:

    http://couchdbconf.eventbrite.com/

CouchDB Conf will convene 200 developers and technology evangelists. They
will come together to learn about CouchDB, related technologies, and new
projects in the community. The agenda will cover everything from getting
started to advanced features and internals, app development, and best
practices.

View the confirmed speakers:

    http://conf.couchdb.org/#speakers

We expect the conference to sell out quickly, so register today to avoid
disappointment!

P.S. If you want to help us promote the confernce, you can retweet us, and
up-vote us on the sites you use. URLs included here for your convenience.

https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/388359340249206784

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=6529044

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1o5qmu/registration_is_open_for_couchdb_conf_nov_13th/
http://www.reddit.com/r/Database/comments/1o5qna/registration_is_open_for_couchdb_conf_nov_13th/
http://www.reddit.com/r/nosql/comments/1o5qnf/registration_is_open_for_couchdb_conf_nov_13th/
http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/comments/1o5qnm/registration_is_open_for_couchdb_conf_nov_13th/

https://plus.google.com/109226482722655790973/posts/1dKWYHGgKnU
https://plus.google.com/109226482722655790973/posts/T9P5456fP2X

Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: Registration Is Open for CouchDB Conf, Nov 13th

Posted by Benjamin Young <by...@bigbluehat.com>.
Not sure if anyone else noticed, but the Early Bird ticket pricing has
been extended for another day or so!

http://couchdbconf.eventbrite.com/
"1d 6h"+ as of this writing :)

If you've not snagged your tickets, now would be a good time. :D

See you in Vancouver!