Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "rakesh.shelar" <ra...@northgate-is.com> on 2015/09/23 10:46:18 UTC

Camel-EHcache help required

Hi,I am new to Camel as developer. I am seeking for help to implement cache
in my application using Spring DSL + Camel + Ehcache. If someone already
having experience on this please help me with sample application context XML
which uses Camel + Spring DSL + Ehcache.Good if some one provide tutorial
link, or sample codeTo understand more what i need here is one
linkhttp://help.eclipse.org/kepler/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.stardust.docs.camel/html/camel/camel-cache-component.htmlNiote:
I do not need replication just need what is there in above link
Regards,Rakesh

Re: Camel-EHcache help required

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Please use the users mailing list for such kind of questions.

Best,
Christian
Am 23.09.2015 11:07 schrieb "rakesh.shelar" <rakesh.shelar@northgate-is.com